View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 07:59 PM   #28
Frodo2968thewhite
Haunting Spirit

Frodo2968thewhite has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Frodo2968thewhite
1420!

Fear of hights is Achraphobia (sp), and I have a little case of it too!<P>Anyways, I cringe and just go "ooh!!", <P>ROTK-when the orcs are around a nearly-lifeless Parn, and they just stick the spear in him <P>ROTK-when Sam is sleeping on the very edge of that cliff above Minas Morgul (very protective of Frodo and Sam)<P>ROTK-when Frodo is stung by Shelob, and when Sam is about to be stung in his duel<P>ROTK-Just by the mere sight of Gro..Gro...OH NO....GRO.....GROND! *twitches histerically*<P>ROTK-when Gollum bites Frodo's finger off<BR>off "OUCH!"<P>ROTK-when Denethor is set on fire (I cringed, then giggled when Gandalf said, "So passes Denethor, son of Ecthellion.") (sorry Meela! )<P>ROTK-when Pippin is in excruciating pain from the Palantir<P>ROTK-every time Gothmog (the orc captain with the eye missing and his head crushed in) came on the screen <P>ROTK-when Denethor is eating, with the blood-like juices oozing out "Blah!"<P>ROTK-when Denethor tells Faramir that he would rather have him die, and Boromir live. HOW SAD!!!<P>ROTK-when Merry almost hits Eowyn with his sword. Close one!<P>ROTK-with most of the Battle of Pelennor Fields.<P>TTT-when Haldir died <P>TTT-through 53% of Helm's deep<P>TTT-when the wose (wild man) declared his alliegance to Saruman.<P>FOTR- Boromir's death<P>FOTR-when Galadriel said, "one who has seen the EYE!" <P>FOTR-in the meetings with the Nazgul *Bucklebury Ferry scene*<P>I know there are more, but I think this pretty much covers it.