View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 06:15 PM   #25
Fingo
Haunting Spirit

Fingo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fingo
Ring

*slaps hand over face in embarresment* I apologize Nurumaiel. I had heard from my best friend it was a stick, however I watched more of the Appendices today and realized my mistake. *bows* Again, I am sorry, you were right. "Twas a shard of glass. Elijah was fascinated by this lump of bloody mess they pulled out of Sean's foot. Weird *laughs*<P>Also, as I watched the Appendices today, I learned that Sean Bean was deathly afraid to fly in a helicopter. He flew to the sight where they shot the scene where he picks up the Ring in the snow (bleh, mouthful) and he flew back, but he wouldn't fly again. He would climb up cliffs, dressed as Boromir to get to where they were shooting on the mountain that day, leaving almost two hours earlier than the rest of the cast. I'm so serious. Watch the Second Appedix that comes with the extended version. <P>*Another note on Tig. My best Tolkien friend and I pulled the joke on two of our other Tolkien friends that had not watched the commentary on the EV. They believed it was a real game, and after a while, we actually developed it into something we play regularly now.*<p>[ January 18, 2003: Message edited by: Fingo ]