Thread: Aragorn's fall
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 01:02 PM   #7
dunedain_aragorn
Animated Skeleton

dunedain_aragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You know, I've heard some people (at my school) who say that Lotr (the book) would have been better with that scene. I was totally outraged, and i couldnt help putting my 2 cents in. Here follows our conversation:<P>Me: Umm excuse me...<BR>2 cheerleaders: What is it freak?<BR>Me: i couldnt help hearing your *intlligent* conversation, and wonder why you like this particular scene?<BR>2 cheerleaders: Well obviousley, the movie is awful except for all of that. *sigh* so romantic.<BR>Me: What if I told you that wasnt in the book?<BR>2 cheerleaders: So? that J.R.R freak is so out. Sensible people should read things like "A walk to remember"<P>Now tell me if these girls are dumb or what?
"I must take leave, I have not slept since Dunnharrow, and I am weary."said Aragorn. Merry seized his hand and kissed it."I am frightfully sorry, we have been a nuisance to you since Bree." Aragorn laughed and left them. "Was there ever any like him?" said Pippin,"Except for Gandalf of course. I believe they must be related."
dunedain_aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote