View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 04:17 PM   #164
Pookabunny
Wight

Pookabunny has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Pookabunny
1420!

Boromir:<BR>Best:<BR>1) I would have followed you to the end - my brother...my captain...my KING.<BR>2) It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... Such a little thing.<BR>3)Have you ever seen it, Aragorn? The White Tower of Ecthelion glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver, its banners caught high in the morning breeze? Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?<P>Worst: <BR>1)Gondor has no king. Gondor needs no king - I agree that Mr. Bean delievered this line well, but the line was terse.<BR>2) Still Sharp - yea this is a tribute to an old show Sean Bean did (character's name was Sharpe), and he adds anything "sharp" into his lines (I know, it's scripted).<BR>3) It could have been mine. It should be mine! Give it to me! - I know, this line is essential to Boromir's downfall to the power of the ring...blah blah blah..but dammit it still ****es me off...