Thread: Weepy Bits
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002, 02:29 PM   #22
Eärendil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eärendil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

First, I want to point out that I had read the books four times in my life before I saw the film, so I knew what was going to happenand all that, okay? And...all those times I´m going to mention, I don´t cry every time, but at least I get tears in my eyes.<BR>Well, the first time was when Arwen cries, when Frodo "dies". <BR>Then in Rivendell, when Frodo goes out and hugs Merry and Pippin (I get tears in my eyes of happiness).<BR>When Frodo "dies" in Moria..<BR>Then the whole time from when Gandalf falls to when they have just entered Lothlórien.<BR>And again when the elves sing a lament for Gandalf.<BR>When Boromir tries to defend Merry and Pippin for as long as he can and when Merry and Pippin are being carried away is very touching.<BR>Frodo standing on the shore is one of the parts where I cry the most.<BR>From when Sam tries to swim and follow Frodo to when Sam has said "I made a promise......I don´t mean to" is another one of those parts..<BR>The very end from when Frodo says "I guess....." to when they set off for Mordor also brings me to tears....<BR>Then I always cry quite much when I read the books....<P>Okay, now it probably sounds like I am very sentimental and cry for everything, but that´s not the truth.... I hardly ever cry, and am actually not very emotional at all..<BR>It´s just that...about The Lord of the Rings, everyting about it....*sighs, smiles and looks up in the sky*....
Jag ska aldrig göra dig illa. Inte igen. Åtminstone inte mycket, åtminstone inte hårt. Kommer du ihåg? Då vi fortfarande kunde skratta, le på ett äkta vis. Jag tänker på det ibland. Det smärtar. För aldrig har du väl varit. Längre bort. Från mig.
Eärendil is offline   Reply With Quote