View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #32
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I absolutely love being in theaters where people cheer and applaud! Unfortunately, however, Utah doesn't seem to be a very outspoken theater people place (that make sense?) Luckily! I went and saw ROTK opening night and midnight and was fortunate enough to have the best theater group in the place! At every exciting or fun place there was cheering, applause and laughter! For example; after the beacons are lit and Aragorn runs in to tell King Theoden about it and then there's this long pause as everyone awaited his answer. When he finally said "And Rohan will answer" I wanted to cheer at the top of my lungs and so (it seemed) did everyone else. Cheers filled the theater making the moment only more great! This happened through all the other great parts in the movie (esp. Eowyn's "I am no man").<P>Unfortuntely when I went to see it again 3 days later with some friends the audience was silent. I wanted to cheer again at certain points but no one else was and, well, I'm not that outspoken of a person

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote