View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 03:36 PM   #23
Silmiel of Imladris
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmiel of Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Silmiel of Imladris
Sting

I think everyone has at least one time when they are the annoying one during a movie. The first time I seen it no one was annoying. The second time there was this old fat man sitting behind me who commented and 'predicted' through the whole thing, all of his predictions were wrong. The third time there was this little kid in front of me who kept getting up. The fourth time it was my friend, her brother, and my turn. We must have been really really annoying. My friend and I kept arguing about who was hotter. She liked Aragorn where I like Legolas. Her brother..well he swore at everyone on the screen. Example when Denethor was mean to Faramir he called him a Freaking Dust Bag. Then when Shelob was over Frodos head he said, 'There is a freaking 12 foot spider over his head!" Of course he said the acutal words (not freak and dust) and he said them when everyone else was quite so I am assuming that many people heard him. <p>[ 4:38 PM January 19, 2004: Message edited by: Silmiel of Imladris ]

Figwit on his name: Are you suggesting that I have the wit of a fig?
Silmiel of Imladris is offline   Reply With Quote