View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 04:38 PM   #9
Armetiel
Haunting Spirit

Armetiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well when the film ends there is always a lot of applause at our cinema, but yes there is always scattered applause throughout the movie as well. Yes I believe there was definately applause when Legolas was fighting on the Oliphaunt, and also of course when Gwaihir rescues Frodo and Samwise, and also when Samwise defeats Shelob. It doesn't bother me to have applause in the cinema and I often find myself applauding along with it without thinking about it (probably due to habit from applauding figure skaters at competitions when everyone else does (or when they don't lol) at skating shows I'm often the only one to give a standing Ovation for someone that I like, so this could have some effect on it not bothering me in the slightest) but, back on topic...although I do remember applause from TTT i do not remember specifically which parts there was applause at. I am going to ROTK again on Tuesday, and I'll try to pay attention to exactly which parts the applause come in on.