View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 09:11 PM   #103
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up

Oh here we go agian, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] well i thikn one character the treated with no respect was that of Faramir.... i mean come on, in the movie they portray him like he was in boromir's boots in fotr, as if he had already been posessed by the ring... anyd i did find a flaw in the movie that was an important part of the book... in the movie when faramir says " an opportunity for faramir captian of gondor to show his quality" when he says this in the book however he sees frodo and sam tense up and get ready to defend themselves and he laughs at himself because of what he just said... then he says it was a shame that boromir died because of the ring.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] in the book he very well knows what will happen if he trys to take the ring from what frodo and sam tell him when he asks about his brother... in the movie this some what happend but, not enough to show that he didn't want it.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

well, i think i have covered my problem... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Well that really takes the cream filling out of the hoastess"
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote