View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 04:36 PM   #23
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Well Frodo ans Sam overcoming impossible odds are the best but thats what everyone is gonna say. So i'd hafta go with FINROD FELAGUND!!!!!! think about it: he is one of the mightiest kings of the greatest race to ever walk the earth. He is the nephew (i think) of Feanor and has really cool underground kingdom by a river. So he's this high and mighty Elf and what does he do? He gives his life for a lowly pitiful, Man who is gonna die in like 50 years any ways. Now i know that if i were in his situation that i would be like.. Heh, i'm the king and i'm gonna live foreber. Ur the outlaw man and ur gonna die relativly soon anyways. u kill the wolf. But no Finrod Felagund is a better man (or i should say Elf) than I. He's just the coolest and because of his sacrifice, a Silmaril was taken from Morgoth and because of that Silmaril, Earindel was able to find Aman and get the Valar in on the War and it all turned out very happry and good, probably better that if Beren had died and Finrod lived. And still i think that elves onluy have to wait in the halls of Mandos for a short time before they can live in Valinor again. Finrod Felagund is the Hero of all ages..............except Sam and Frodo. heheh