View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 12:20 AM   #145
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

Collette cried that night and danced for joy around Gwaiglir.
"I un-name you! No longer are you Calad, for you have found yourself and I am so very happy! Lo! Songs will be written in your honor, elf of many names" she had sobbed happily.
He was a new person,no longer the hideous creature that was Snaga, sprung away from the terrifying being that was Calad, but evermore, Gwaiglir, an elf of Mirkwood who had won the love of many.
Rejoicing and festivities in Gwaiglir's name lasted days, songs and merriment to follow each meal, each sunrise and sunset, and later that week Collette was found by Gwaiglir, packing her things with a weak little smile upon her face.
"My time is over, my energy is spent, and no longer are my services needed" she explained, without him having to inquire her.
" I wish all the luck I can bring your soul, for you have become a brother to me, Gwaiglir. May life be loved by you as long as your soul will allow." She folded into his hands, her locket with the engravings of her name. "Do not forget me Gwaiglir, as I could not forget you ever, take care of Thengise as she took care of you and give her my most sincere wishes, for I cannot bare to part with her in person" and with that she gave him a tight hug about the middle, and left Rivendell to where, she had no idea. It was said by many she wandered until her untimely death, of her own blunder (which was believeable), said by others' that she was taken arrest again in the Shire and penalized with her warrant, and said by others she settled down and made her own family, the one I should hope to believe is true, but no one knows.

<<The story is meeting its end. For me, it has ended. Best wishes to you all, I hope we might meet in another RPG. Thankyou especially The Fifth for all your help.>>