View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 03:21 AM   #123
Halbereth Diagona
Wight

Halbereth Diagona has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Halbereth Diagona Send a message via AIM to Halbereth Diagona
Tolkien

>*starts grinning inanely and clapping hands* good! good! more more more! again!<

Sorell tried to wriggle away, but the arms of their attackers were far too strong, and he was still weak. He lay still, tensing his body, in the hope that it would make him more difficult to drag. He could hear Amyn cursing with a mouth to shame a brigand.
If he could get one hand free he could burn the bag, but both hands were twisted, excrutiatingly painfully behind his back.His mouth was near the arm of one man, so he could lean forward and bite him. Sorell wriggled his head forward, inch by inch, then clamped his teeth down on the man's arm hard.
He yelled, and Sorell was thrown to the floor. He immediatly tried to get up and run off, but one huge, heavy boot came down on his ankle. He heard a snap like a gunshot, then incredible pain came and he almost blacked out. Before he could, the man swung him up on his shoulder, and Sorell went back to thinking up a plan for their escape.