Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 12:18 PM   #314
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Lindir watched the enemy blindly. Raising his arm he yelled over the commotion to the archers.
"Ready....Take aim..."
The archers strained their arrows ack, each sighting on an unfortunate member of the enemy.
"Fire!"
Hundreds of arrows shot out into the orcs and uruks. Lindir was not violent but right now anything would do to distract him. Raising his arm again he prepared the next wave.
"ready...."

-------------------------------------------------

Aman wheeled against the wind, the breeze whipping back her feathers. The two witches weaved in and out between each other and the tree tops. Glancing down carelessly Aman surveyed the battle below. So much elven death...yes they were paying for the people they had murdered...
Then an idea struck her, a way to truly prove herself and her new found ally.
"Thrakatburz my friend, where was Elrond taken, do you know?" She whispered into the others ear as she flew close. The other witch surveyed her, her eyes suspicious; Aman doubted she fully trusted her yet in case she turned on her.
"I might...why?" Her voice remained calm but she wasnt revealing anything. Aman smiled at the others nature.
"Well, I see a way for ME to prove myself, YOU to get back in his good books and to sort out Elrond, all by giving the Uruk a little present..."