Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 01:51 PM   #188
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

Elenna swallowed hard. She stood before this army of dwarves, wondering what to say. She, like all elves, didn't much like their kind, yet she had to encourage them to follow her and to obey her commands.
"Greeting, my dwarven...friends. My name is Elenna Starsong, daughter of Cuthalion Trueflight. I command the armies of Rivendell. I hope that, since we must fight together, we can put aside most of our differences..." A gruff voice cut her off. A dwarf was standing, a blond haired dwarf who carried a rough looking spear.
"Therin, you brought us all the way from the Lonely Mountain to follow the commands of a lass no older than twenty? Shouldn't she be off doing embroidery or something? Are the elves so weak?"
Elenna choked off the impulse to laugh, wondering what she could even say. She did not wonder for long. Therin sprang to his feet.
"It is MY commands you follow, Nain son of Foldar. This lass...this warrior leads the elves, whom we have been sent by King Dain to help. If ye have any trouble, ye shall bring it to me."