Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 12:16 PM   #131
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Wouldn't you like to be free of your pain? I felt it, it's so strong, but you don't need to bear it, you can get rid of it so easily. I don't want you to suffer more than you have to Aman."
The other elf stroked her cheeks softly, wiping away tears. Memories, old painful memories stirred inside Amanaduial as she thought fuzzily of the way her mother had done this. Siluialwen must have done this to her child as well...
"Why must you get rid of what could be such a wonderful power? Your mother was taken away, as was my child. I felt the power in him as well...maybe it is time both of us stopped being such loners-can yiu imagine the results if we put our powers together? Two dark witches combined...the sheer power..." Amanaduial, lulled by her soft voice thought vaguely what a good idea this was. Anything if this wonderful elf would stay with her-

burning houses..the screams....the tall dark figure, smiling cruely at her dying family...

The old memory came racing back to her and she sat up sharply. She was so tired and weak, but she could not let herself go. "Is this how you treated your son?"She lashed out verbally. Quick as a grass snake Thrakatburzs hand shot out, catching Aman full across the face with the flat of her hand,spinning her around.Touching her mouth she felt and tasted blood. She looked slowly up at Thrakatburz, who now had real pain in her eyes. The other witch knelt beside Amanaduial, who tried not to flinch away, in case of another strike, but the other witch looked almost fragile. It could all be an act...keep telling yourself that...
"Dont you see child- I was serious...have you never wanted to hurt the ones who so badly hurt you? Come with me.You felt my power-come and have revenge!" Aman was puzzled; was this what she wanted? She opened her mouth to speak but was stopped as Keldin burst through the door, a knife in his bloody hands. Seeing Aman bleeding on the floor, he gave a roar and raced at his enemy Thrakatburz...