Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 01:05 PM   #126
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nevtalathiel has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

"I have no heart, Amanaduial, you should know that after all that you have seen. My heart was destroyed long ago. I'm no longer limited by my emotions, I can do what I want, whatever pleases me I can have. I have no pain, only pleausre." Thrakatburz's voice shifted, and became soft, reassuring, the voice of a mother calming a child after a nightmare.
"Wouldn't you like to be free of your pain? I felt it, it's so strong, but you don't need to bear it, you can get rid of it so easily. I don't want you to suffer more than you have to Aman."
Thrakatburz stood up and gently stroked Aman's hair. She wiped a tear from the elf's cheek, and her skin was soft and warm. Inside her, Siluailwen reminded Thrakatburz of her son. Of the way she had wiped away his tears in this way, of how the touch of his cheeks had felt this soft. But Thrakatburz had a goal now, and Siluailwen could not distract her from her aim. She was intent on her prey.