Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 08:51 AM   #12
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Sting

Elenna sat sharpening Lalaith next to Celebdae's stall.
"Today is the day," she said to her horse. "Menelwen and Nolvennion have been killed, their horses eaten. Now we must ride out and stop these yrch before any of our other people die. ANd if they take Elrond, the Ring of Water will be captured. THe Dark Lord must never get it."
Standing, she sheathed her sword and dashed back into the house, looking for Aman, but the red-haired archer was no where to be found. Instead, she came face to face with a very tall elf maiden carrying a bow.
"Who are you, and why do you go armed in Elrond's house?" Elenna's voice was hard and sharp. THere was no space for doubt in these times.
"I am Celebmundoiel, and I might ask you the very same question! I am the granddaughter of Galadriel, and I need to speak to Elrond. Do not stand in my way"
"Well, Celebmundoiel, it would be wise not to threaten me. Your name means nothing here, unless you mean to help me. I command all of Elrond's forces. If you have a question, you may ask me."