View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 11:31 AM   #336
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

^ ^ ^ ^ Erebor/ Lonely Mountain ^ ^ ^ ^

Stonehelm ignored Durgan's look of reproach about Bram's breezy familiarity. He reached forward to shake hands with the man who at the moment held their lives in his hands, which he hoped were capable. Let him take his lead, thought Stonehelm to himself.

Rira, a captain to please the finest crew. We shall prove ourselves fit to the task, Captain, for I have no desire to spend my days here swabbing the deck, although a man who runs a tidy bar should have enough experience of swabbing down things, eh, Bram? A grin signalled the challenge in Stonehelm's words.

We shall indeed take you up on your offer, Rira, although some of us might be a bit beforehand in the matter. Here Stonehelm glanced at Durgan, who still looked green even in the fresh air. Tell us the tales of your mistress here, the Anduin. How capricious is she?

[ October 26, 2002: Message edited by: Bethberry ]