View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 03:28 AM   #332
Adanedhel
Animated Skeleton

Adanedhel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

*****Dale - Rira *****

Rira nodded to each person in turn and noticed the nearly inaudible groan escape the lips of some of the members of Bram's crew. This brought a slight and barely noticable frown onto Rira's face, one that dissapeared as soon as it appeared.
He then moved forward and shook hands with each of the crew reciting their names with a small nod as he did so.

First were the Dwarves 'Stonehelm, Hringa, Durgan, Frain' moving on to the Elves 'Orodan, Nefros, Isilya' Rira looked at Isilya a little longer as her beauty was indeed quite spectactular, he looked into her eyes with a hard gaze but she returned it and stood stone still Rira smiled to himself and knew that there was more to her than her looks. Then came the Men 'Girion and Rubin' Rira noticed Girion grind his teeth slightly and Rubin winced when he said their names and he wondered what was wrong, but he said nothing.

The thought soon left his mind as his stomach grumbled, he turned to Bram and said;

'First Mate Bram, this is a fine crew indeed one that looks both capable and sea worthy'

Rira looked back at the group.

'....and also hungry and thirsty by the look of things. May i invite you to my house for some food and maybe a drink or two?'

He chuckled as he saw, out of the corner of his eye some of the Men and Dwarves look up with small grins on thier faces at the words 'A drink or two'.

'Let us go!'

Rira walked purposefully down the gang plank and onto the dock he turned and watched Bram then the crew come down and look around from the dock. Rira moved off guiding the group up a small path towards his home.....

[ October 26, 2002: Message edited by: Adanedhel ]

-Henry V