Old 10-21-2002, 08:15 PM   #306
Guildo
Wight

Guildo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Guildo
Tolkien

<<<<<Eryn Lasgalen>>>>>

Orodan & Nefros

Orodan was begining to enjoy the Dwarven Ale quite well, and was quite entertaned by the fact that Stonehelm was becoming better friends with the Innkeeper than Girion.

When Nefros heard the word someone was looking for him he was quite startled, but Orodan knew Lanothir, and as he saw the nomadic elf peek in the door with a rather curious look on his face he nudged Nefros to go talk to him. Orodan knew it wasnt of Isilya's death, for Lanothir knew of Orodan and Nefros's friendship and in that case would have asked to speek to Orodan.

"Always cautious of everyone arent you Frain, i supposed that is an admirable trait, and im greatfull your looking out for dear Nefros"
Orodan said as he leaned towards Frain and the other Dwarves with a Smirk on his face and coninued.
"We are about to witness the light come back to that elves eys"

As Lanothir saw Nefros aproach he said.
"Oi Just the ............" but Nefros shuved him to the side at the first sight of his siter lieing in the back of the wagon.
Lanothir returned the push with a smile and a laugh.

-Back inside the Inn-

Orodan joined in the Conversation with Stonehelm, Girion, and the Inkeeper.
Stonehelm and Girion where running out of ways to ask the humble buisnessman for use of his boat. When Orodan began to say...

"My friend Bram, do you realize, two princes and a King of unlike races have come here to your very Inn to ask you, the Noble Innkeeper of a Humble Inn, for your help in a task ordered by the High King himself.
Im not asking for you to give your boat away my friend , we will pay you well, and you may journey with us if you like im sure the Prince of Dale would not mind you as another Represenative"

Orodan Begain to continue his speach when Nefros walked in the door with Isilya in his arms, and at that point he could do nothing but smile and cheer, and soon the entire Pub was filled with aplaud and salute mostly directed at Nefros but also to Lanothir and Thoron.

Glen Sight