View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 04:46 PM   #304
Isilya
Wight

Location: At the bottom of a black hole. Actually, it's quite nice. Hey, is that Elvis?!
Isilya has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Isilya
Silmaril

*****MIRKWOOD CONTINGENT*******

"My Lord, I think we should follow the trail here. Even if it isn't her brother's group, it's most likely another group headed for Minas Anor."
"True, Thoron, and I think that we will follow it. There is an inn not far from here. It is very probable that they stopped for rest and a good meal. Let us carry on."

At that, Lord Lanothir and Thoron made their way down the trail with Isilya still asleep on Thoron's horse. This had been the longest time since they had found her that she had been unconcious. Thoron was becoming concerned, but his master thought nothing of it.

"Here is the inn I spoke of, Thoron. Stay here with the horses and Isilya, and I will inquire inside."

Lanothir dismounted from his horse and handed the reins over. Walking over to the door of the inn, he hesitated momentarily before stepping inside the threshold.

"Did a group of men, dwarves and elves stop here recently, good sir?"
"Why, yes, they're here at this very moment. They plan to leave soon, though. What do you wish of the group?"
"I wish to speak to Nefros, one of the elves."
"Give me a moment, my lord. I will go and find him for you."
"Many thanks."

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: Isilya ]