Old 09-24-2002, 01:27 PM   #12
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

The Shire

"Mr Gamgee! Mr Gamgee! Wait for me Mr Gamgee!"
Sam stopped in the road between the fields and the forest, looking around for the disturbance. He heard quick breathing and in a swift movement pulled his pony over to the side. A small hobbit boy errupted out of a line of bushes, breathing heavily, leaves adorning his unruly hair. In the same movement, The boy swept a clumsy, overdone bow and stood in front of the mayor, beaming.
"Ta da!" He declared.
"Peregrin T- No wait, my mistake. Silly me, mistaking young Brando Took for his uncle!"Sam looked at him for a moment, smiling, looking as if he was remebering something long ago. Brando knew he was remembering his adventures with Pippin and that he shouldnt intrude, so he took the moment to catch his breath. However after hed done this he grew impatient; he hadnt rushed away from the mushrooms to stand around, whether it be with the famed Samwise gamgee or no. He coughed lightley and Sam turned to him.
"Good to see you Brando."
"Well, I thought that I was coming on this quest-"
"Its hardly a quest Brando."
"- That Id better be at you and Mistress Rosies house on time-"
"Earlt actually."
"So I decided to keep you company!" Brando finished triumphantly, taking no heed to the interuptions, as is the way of the Tooks; get what you want done, no matter what.
Sam busrt out laughing at this, patting the young hobbit lad on the head. He kept his pony walking slowly and Brando, beaming once again, walked beside him.
"So...when do I get my sword for this quest-"
"Journey."
"-Journey then?"
"No sword Brando."
"Bow and arrows?"
"No."
"What about a broadsword? I can see myself with one of them-"
"Im not giving you a weapon Brando. Youre too young."
"Oh. You sure Mr Gamgee?"
"Yes Brando."
"Oh...well what about-"
"Brando!"