View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 09:54 PM   #353
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

If possible I would like to see your battle scenes on the game by the end of Sunday – Monday at the latest – leaving most of Monday and Tuesday for anyone’s wrap-up scene for their still living characters.

The game is scheduled to close Tuesday at midnight, Pacific Time, U.S. Let’s see if we can make that deadline.

Ealasaid – you are set up to kill Ghurdan who has just dealt a mortal blow to Husam (who will die requesting you look out for Qirfah and her children.) There is a SAVE place for you right after Nerindel’s post for Ghurdan setting him up for the kill.

Once you write that, I’ll stick in a little scene where Thorgom tries to step in and Nasr stabs him to death.

There are nine Farmers from the Village to the West with their 10 large dogs attacking from the rear – does someone want to do in say 3 of them and 4 of the dogs? The men are armed with bows, spears, cudgels, and longknives.

I’ll pick up the deaths for Essenia and Damodred (Lyra’s characters) Or does someone want to include them in the battle against the dogs and farmers and leave them dead?

Who wants to do in 1 of the Painted Sands people? Adhem – Ahmad’s cousin?