View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 04:44 PM   #21
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Welcome, arelendil! At first I was going to scold you for your grammer in your character bio, but then your first post was pratically perfect, so...? Also, I saw that you said that Naramarth's father and grandfather had been high priests. Possibly we could incorporate that factor into the story. Perhaps to make Naramarth arrogant, or perhaps disliked because his father did something that made people not want the high priest to continue coming from his family? Or...I don't know, I told you to be creative, and it's fine that he is the son of a high priest, but not the current? Am I getting you right, or did you not mean the high priest at all. But, besides that it's fine. Plus, I like the meeting hall. So, I think the priests, when the RPG opens, should post first with a meeting in the hall. I think it should be a surprise to the two that they come in and there is only me and the High Priest and the two others. Then we go from there and then go out to the courtyard to see those warriors who have answered the call and then we move. Right?

Quote:
Please - do all your planning on the Discussion Thread, including requests for people to make changes to their posts, etc. All of that has to do with this Game, and I want the new people to see how we Barrow Downs gamers handle the problems that come up in a game.
Those are Pios orders, so forget what I was going on about.

Sorry about the PM thing, and it is cleared out now.

Okay, in a rush, so, I'll check back to see if I have forgotten anything later. Thanks, and sorry to anyone who cross-posted, I'll get back to you soon! Thanks for sticking with me, guys!