View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 03:36 PM   #22
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hello you lot. I am fasinated by your idea for a good RPG, the others seems very thin and titter out too easily. I would like to add my charchter if I could and then if you don't mind I could add the 1st part of the RPG, if that is okay with you..? Anyways get back to me on that, here is my character-

NAME: Mattius

RACE: Elf buts acts as a Man (see below)

APPEARNCE: Short spikey blonde hair with icy blue eyes. Six foot tall clad in black and dark green. His long sword is 'Angamarth'- Iron Doom in Elvish (his fathers sword, given to him by the Elves of Lorien). He also carries many knives and a medium length bow. Attached to his belt and hidden under his cloak is his adaopted father's great Black Mace.

BIOGRAPHY: Mattius was born in the woods of Lothlorien ten years before the War of the Ring. On his first birthday his parents (names unknown) travelled to Rivendell bearing important news for Elrond from the Lady of the Wood. The two of them decided to take young Mattius along with them to show him to the Elves of Rivendell and in particular Elrond. Upon passing the Misty Mountains they were attacked by a creature of great stregth and darkness. Mattius' mother was killed and although his father battled gallantly he was also slain by the beast. Baby Mattius, however, fell down the mountainside and against all odds survived to be found by a young married couple travelling from Bree to Minas Tirith. Selsfihly they took Mattius with them and brought him up as their own (although seemingly selfish they could bear no child of their own and they took it as fate that this child had been put in their path). Indeed, it was them that named him Mattius. They both saw he was an elf but decided to raise him as a man of Gondor and reveal to him the truth on his 18th birthday. Unfortuantly his adopted parents did not live to see this as, when Mattius was only ten, Sauron unleashed his armies from Mordor upon Minas Tirith. Only ten was Mattius yet he marched to war with his father and his mother, such was the need at the time. Both of his parents were killed in the war yet some elves saw the Elven child in the battlefield and after the war was over they took Mattius to Lorien to discover from Galadreil that he was an elf and his true parents had been killed nine years ago. Up untill his 18th birthday Mattius was ordered to remain in Lorien, never knowing his true elvish name as he never wanted to know it. The elves taught him all he wished to know and on his 18th birthday the elves gave him leave of Lorien and allowed him to live his life as he would. He decided to find out whom killed his true parents and now searches ME in hope of acting out revenge on behalf of his Elvish parents.

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Mattius ]

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Mattius ]