View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 12:39 AM   #358
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Scylla thought Nineil was making a jest at her. "What do you mean you dont know where you come from?" It seemed strange that one would be able to forget ones life. "No matter." she said waving her hand aside.

"We all have our faults. I myself am a horse trader, of Ithilien, of course since, well that isnt releavent for now is it?. If any time you have heard of a Rohan man say he has had a run-in with the Empress of Deception, it is most likely that he was reffering to me. Not that any of my horses are shifty, they are the best. Brumbies mostly, wild horses I have broken in down on my selection in the South of Gondor. It handles more business than one may think."

She smiled at the poor girl before her. "You were serious werent you! you really have no idea. Well what are you going to do? Surely there is someone who can tell you where you are from?"

~My lord, Éomer~