View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 04:56 PM   #164
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

TheLadyAerowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to TheLadyAerowen
Silmaril

Alearindu had quietly rode out on Mornen away from the group during the early morning. She had ventured ahead on the path to the castle to see if there were any more traps or the such. She was sure her Ranger eyes could catch something, and if not, her horse Mornen seemed to have a sense about danger.

Alearindu did run into a few set-ups, but made sure they were dismantled before continuing on. After she covered quite a long distance, she turned back towards the company. Alearindu estimated that their path should now be safe for at least a few hours.

Mornen galloped back to the company. Alearindu ignored the stares that some of the company gave her, having been gone for a bit, and walked Mornen over to Gandalf. She then dismounted and held Mornen's reins.

She spoke quietly, "I am sorry for not informing you,' Alearindu looked down at the ground. 'But, I rode ahead on Mornen and found a few obstacles on our path, which I got rid of. We should be safe for a few hours without having to worry." Alearindu nodded and awaited Gandalf's reaction.