View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 08:14 PM   #17
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Everyone!

Hello! Yay! The kindly Gandalf the Grey has accepted my character in this RPG! I am looking foward to working with all of you! Is it alright if I post my characters bio?

Name: Aislan
Race: Human
Physical appearance: About 5'6, with black loosely curly hair and almond eyes. She is strong and slender.
History: Aislin had always been an animal person. Her ma passed on when she was little, and her father is an hostler at the Trade Inn, which is how Aislin became interested in animals. She led a small town life, only learning slightly above average sword skills.
Weapons: Mostly uses her sword, and her two daggers. She does know how to hands-on defend herself though.
Strengths: She is self-sufficient, she is strong and hard-working. She knows all there is to know about horses, and can easily treat one if it is hurt or mistreated. She is loyal and usually jovial and good-humoured, and usually keeps cool under pressure. She can easily lift someone's spirits with her smile. She is always willing to help someone in need.
Weaknesses: She is very impatient. She doesn't like waiting for most things. She sometimes doesn't understand why people do things though, and can be easily short-tempered.

Aylwen

[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]