View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 06:27 AM   #64
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
From MazinZ:

Glockh?sh smiled when he saw Findorak running outside with Skaibad chasing him. It had begun. He had always known that those Easterlings could not comepte with the supremety that is withing the Orc race. He secretly hoped that Skaibad killed that pathetic Easterling. He went inside to that prisoner. He wanted to see for himslef what this fuz was all about. He walked towards the cage where Anuion was held. He went inside, finding the prisoner's hand on a pole. Glockh?sh smiled to himself. This was going to be easy. He took out his barbed knife and went towards Anuion. He placed the knife in Anuion's armpit.

"Those pathetic Orc's might not know torture, but I do. I have been a marter for the Dark tower before I got here. And I must say I was good at my job. SO would you be so kind to tell me your name elf?" Glockh?sh said in his own evil/nice way.

Anuion faced the Orc and looked him in the face. Against all expectations, Anuion smiled towards the Orc.

"Anuion. Anuion is my name. This is weird tough. From all the creatures in this cave, I expected you to be the last to pay a little respect." Anuion said.

Glockh?sh smiled. He had followed the conversations with the other so-called interrogaters.

"I know my profession Elf. No need for violence when the subject wishes only to be treated nicely. It'sa rule I despize. But it seems to work from time to time. Just a little other question: What was your message?"

"I am sorry master Orc. But I have been tolled to keep that quite to the other Orcs. The guy that was chased out of the cave gave that order." Anuion said

"Nice try Elf. But your trick's wont work on me." Glockh?sh said.

Glockh?sh grabbed his knife more firmly and gave a little stab into Anuion's arm pit. Right on the spot where he intended to. Studies of the dark tower prved that Elves had weak spots.

Anuion could not control himself. He did not expect the Orc to have learnd Elvish anatomy. He screamed out his pain to the rejoice of the Orc marter. But Anuion still would not let go anything. Glockh?sh releized him.

"I will be back tomorrow Elf. Ill just see if your mouth has more to say. I can wait. I have time enough." Glockh?sh said with an evil smile. He turned arround and walked out of the cage.

[ February 15, 2003: Message edited by: Helkahothion ]
________
ALASKA DISPENSARY

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:45 AM.