View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 02:59 PM   #28
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Bordarigorn sighted. He was totaly weared of. He knew that Anuion knew elves, but there where so many rookies eager to join. He was glad that he had selected a fine group. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Tomorrow I will fill them in on what we are going to do.
He walked to the room that was given to him when he encountered Durelin. The elf was anctious to know what they where going to do.

"All I can say for now is that Anuion is being held hostage in a cave in the Brown Lands. I think that there are about 100 in the cave when we get there. We can't go directly to it, but will go arround my origenal route, because we could encounter the army that will attack Calas Galadhon. I will fill you and the others in tomorrow in the same room as you aditioned. Have a good night sleep for now friend."

They parted and Bordarigorn went to his room. He did not bother to get undressed. He just took of his shoes and went straight to bed. It was a good night sleep. Better than he could remember.
________
Buy Herbalaire Vaporizer

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:43 AM.