View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 03:51 PM   #5
Rochelle
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rochelle has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Lofinnaes had been at his post when the messenger came with news of a gathering search party. He slung his bow over his shoulder and began to make his way to where the selection was to be made.

He entered the room where an elven like man was seated. "I have come in reguards to the kidnapping of Anuion...messengers tell me you are to gather a search party."

The man looked up from the list he had already accumulated and nodded "You are in the right place -"

"Lofinnaes"

"- Lofinnaes. Tell me, have you been made aware of the dangers?"

The elf nodded "I have in deed, and I do not fear them. I have killed their kind before. None have made it into the golden wood while I have been on watch. I am aware of their weakness and mannerisms. They no longer surprise me."

The man studied the elf "What is your weapon of choice Lofinnaes?"

The elf brought his bow around to his side "I am skilled with both bow and knife. The bow is best with long range, but up close it can have minimal impact. My knifework is ever improving and I am most comfortable with it...though lately there has been no need for any defense." He smirks "I am most eager to slay me a few orcs."

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: Rochelle ]

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"