View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #91
the real findorfin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

the real findorfin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to the real findorfin Send a message via AIM to the real findorfin
Sting

The group of traders left the inn and followed Findereg, who seemed to know where he was headed. Fin wandered along by himself, Aenara and Youlielle far behind at the rear with Taurion. For once Fin was unsure what to do about the situation. well no time to think about that now, we have business.

He swept it from his mind and moved forward to catch up Findereg.
"So, Findereg, who will we be dealing with?" he began, trying to get a picture of the situation they would be in.
"A man called Derek, I believe, yes thats right," Findereg replied.
"I see," Fin nodded.

He looked around, inwardly smiling at the townsfolk who were starring at the procession of elves. Fin puffed out his chest and tried to look a grogeous as ever...then remembered Aenara and deflated somewhat. Thats never happened before!

After many minutes they reached what seemed to be the trading district and came to a stop in front of a large white-washed building. Findereg entered first and the others followed. Inside was a large wooden desk and sat at it was a women, furiously a scribbling notes.
As they entered she looked up and almost dropped her quill. She rose hastily and moved around to greet Findereg, extending her arm. For a second Findereg looked at a loss for the gesture was uncommon amongst elves, but Fin took control and shook her hand warmly.

"Hello, my good lady, could you tell us where the tradesman Derek is?"