View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 05:50 PM   #70
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Sting

Aman heard Buttercup gasp and turned to see the little hobbit waving a piece of paper excitedly, her face flushed, but business called...the Innkeeper motioned one minute to the flustered hobbit-server and came forward to the jumpy-looking elf who had just approached the bar, a mixture of vague confusion (strange that vagueness should be seen on such sharp features) and acute interest settling on his features. I hope he's not too jumpy..., the Innkeeper raised an eyebrow inwardly with the thought, eyeing the bow and quiver of arrows he carried. She had become rather lax on the weapons policy, but maybe it would be better to start bringing it back...

"Good day, sir, how may I help you?" she inquired, smiling politely.

The elf regarded her for a second - probably confused as to why a woman of accurately Rohirric appearance (horses, horses, she had to go out and see the horses this morning, she had promised she would...) was asking such a question in the bar. An introduction was in order then...

"My name is Aman, I'm the Innkeeper." Her hand moved across the bar as she spoke.