View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 02:11 PM   #46
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
The Eye

It was early evening when Pelladal finally got of duty. Not much had happened after Eärnil’s close encounter. Many of the people in the square sat exchanged information on the close encounter. Pelladal heard many different stories about people going to try to rescue the boy but a soldier got there first, or that the horses got scared and since the wagon wasn’t the best it came undone. Very few times he heard of someone slipping behind the horses. This puzzled Pelladal and he tried to figure out why someone would want Eärnil dead as he walked home.

He repeated the words over and over again in his head but still couldn’t think of who might have done that. After a while Pelladal decided to tell Gaeradan what he heard. Maybe he will know something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later

Pelladal headed towards Gaeradan’s quarters. When he arrived there he knocked three times on the door. He cleared his throat.

“This Pelladal sir, and I was wondering if I could have a minute” He said.

“Come in” was the only reply he got, so Pelladal pushed the door open a slipped in.

“Today while I was on duty I heard something that puzzled me. As I walked by a man I heard every few words he whispered to another. It was about the attack on Eärnil. He said it wasn’t an accident”. Pelladal watched the other man to see ht his reaction was.

[ August 02, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]