View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 06:53 PM   #671
Katt b
Pile O'Bones

Katt b has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Waen smiled at Estella."Thank you,Kit needs some fresh air and I think I do too!I thought you might like to join me."

As the hobbit woman rose off her seat, Waen noticed she was not too much shorter than herself,she could not help but smile.She liked this Hobbit and hoped they would become friends.She stroked Kits feathers as they made their way to the door.

As she opened the door the fresh evening air blew her hair out from it's tie,Waen stepped out and held the door for the hobbit."Thank you"she replied. Waen walked down the steps and held her arm out.The hawk flew majestically from her shoulder off into the evening sky.

Waen turned then to the hobbit."I love the outdoors in the evenings, so refreshing,so full of life." Waen tipped her head back and inhaled deeply."I love this place,Estella will you tell me more of your people and this beautiful land,Kit will be gone for a while,she was hungry.If you would like to sit for awhile till she comes back I would love to hear about them.

Waen pulled her bow off her shoulder and fiddled with it while she sat on the steps beside the hobbit and looked at her waiting for a reply.