View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 07:09 AM   #665
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

After Silvanis had left, Léspheria suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be helping the inkeeper. She lifted the empty mugs and silver tray from the table and made her way back to the kitchen.

The two hobbits she had seen before were now busily trying to tidy up. As she entered the cook looked up from the floor were she was busy scrubbing and glaring at Léspheria's dirty boots she said "Can I help you miss?" Just then the other hobbit, who she remembered had been called buttercup turned around to look at her and recognising the elf from earlier she said "Oh, you didn;t find miss Archer then." Léspheria smiled and slipped out of the boot saying "Indeed I did find her and I shall be helping out around the inn for as long as I am needed or until my brother returns which ever comes first" she laughed warmly.

The two weary hobbits were now beaming and looked more than a little relieved to have a fresh pair of hands. Cook got up from the floor and literally dragged the elf across the room to the sink, next to this sink was a large pile of very dirty dishes. Léspheria's smile faded as she realised what the cook wanted her to do, "Cami has been promising us dishwashers all week but as yet none have arrived, so do you mind," the hobbit said smiling hopefully up at her. How could she refuse these two hobbits looked exhausted, her smile returned as she looked to the cook saying "not at all, not at all, it shall be my pleasure to help you out," and with that she pulled up her sleeves and plunged her hands into the warm soapy water and began washing.