View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 11:33 PM   #663
Katt b
Pile O'Bones

Katt b has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Waen finished playing the small flute and handed it back to the maiden."Thank you I have not played an instrument in at least..Oh 3 years,the sound always puts my mind at ease."

Is that Hawk yours? The maiden asked."Yes,she is mine so to speak,just as I am hers.We are kindred spirits,our lives are intertwined,we were ment to find each other."

"Would you like to met her?" The young elven maiden smiled and nodded. Waen let out a short whistle and the bird flew to her shoulder. "Her name is Kitathas, I found her hurt when she was young and unable to fend for herself. I took her and cared for her,now we are life long friends. She comes with me to give me strength."

Kitathas began to get restless."Please excuse me ladies but Kitathas tells me she needs some fresh air." Waen strode back to the table where Estella and Lothaniel were deep in conversation. "Sorry to interupt." Waen said with a smile. "but would either of you care to join me on the steps outside for a breath of fresh air?" Waen smiled again and waited for a reply.

[ May 21, 2003: Message edited by: Katt b ]