View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 05:43 PM   #114
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Snowdrop finally appeared from the wine cellar, unaware the guests arrived.. She didn't know who to greet first until she was spotted by Samwise.

"Ah! here she is, Snowdrop The Viners Daughter!... how is old Britterbank and Dewdrop!"

"Fine, Sam, my mother and father are fine! I see it is the same with all the Gamgee Clan!" Snowdrop smiled and handed over the bottle of wine to Sam and greeted Rose and all their children.

Next across the room Bilbo had seen young Snowdrop, who was already overwhelmed by all the guests greeting her. "Snowdrop Morningside!" he yelled "Come and greet me dear!"

Bilbo walked up and hugged her before she had a chance to say hello "Bilbo.. how are you?.. I bought seven bottles of 1255 wine for you, father said you liked it best."

He smiled "What would we do without you Snowdrop, what would a dinnerparty be without the belle of the shire!.. and still unmarried I see, not to worry, we will find you a fine husband!" Snowdrop just folded her arms and laughed "im gald you think so Bilbo Baggins."

Snowdrop had made her way across half the room when she saw Frodo Baggins "Hello Snow!" he said and gave her a hug, "its been a while, you should come to Bag End more often instead of pottering around that vinyard!" She laughed.."maybe I will!"

"Bilbo's right you know, what would we do without the belle of the ball!" Snowdrop returned to the counter and poured glasses of wine.

Umbria meanwhile had come down, she was now looking much better, though for the stitches on her forehead she was radiating life. At once she saw Pio and made her way over. "Pio" she said, her gray eyes staring deep into Pio's. "Did you ever think your children would come early?... Mine did, Phellodan.." she was still "I thought I felt commotion down here maybe you should think about that."

~My lord, Éomer~