View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 07:44 PM   #55
Artalwen
Haunting Spirit

Artalwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Artalwen
Sting

She clasped her hands together and looked up into the elf's eyes.

"Well now, my name is Erawyn." The elf replied.

The hobbit-girl smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you, Erawyn." she said, holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Carie. Would you please excuse me, I saw an offer for jobs here, and I need something to get a bit of money so that I can continue on my way." Erawyn said. She stood up again, and smoothed out any wrinkles in her boyish pants, and straightened her shirt. She walked over to the hobbit she guessed was in charge. "Hello. I saw the notice on the door, about the jobs? I know I am an elf, an unlikely source to hire for a job here, but I would really appreciate it."

Meanwhile Carie went over to the chair, and sat down. Gazing about, she saw an elf that had been staring at her. Carie was fascinated with the elf's eyes, for they seemed to change colors. Carie's curiosity overtook her shyness, this one time. She got up and, though curious, shyly walked over to the elf.

"Excuse me." Carie said, as she approached the elf. "I could'nt help but notice you. Have your eyes always been that beautiful?" Carie asked, a light blush hinted on her cheeks.

[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: Artalwen ]
The flowering stars, on crowns they hung
The dragon fire, in twisted wire
They meshed the light of moon and sun."
-verse from a song found in 'The Hobbit'-