View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 07:17 PM   #51
Finiel
Haunting Spirit

Finiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

An Elf...another elf...a hobbit (a very angry one)...third elf...a hobbit....a man, Sarah thought counting every person who recently entered the inn after Derufin left to get some sleep.

Oh my! Those are great eyes. It shifts from blue to green and it reminds me of Queen Beruthiel, she muttered as she saw an elf with extraordinary eyes.

Then after being inside the inn for days, she went out for a jog to smell some fresh air. As she went outside and closed the door of the inn she noticed a sign about some party of a hobbit family and thought that it might be good to help.
"Might do good for me to interact with the natives," she muttered and went inside looking for the assistant innkeeper Cami.
"Hullo!" she said spotting Cami,"may I be of service about some Mr. Frodo's party. I can be a good...erm...waitress perhaps? Or an usherette?...please?" Sarah said waiting for Cami's reply.

It might be good for my lazy bones and my gramps would be proud at least.she thought.
"The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet the light of a bright world dies when day is done. The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart but one; Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done."-- F.W. Bourdillon