View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 09:08 AM   #311
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

"Oh my, Carnil." said Eruwen. "Then it seems we have both had a very strange adventure---and somewhat similar also."

Eruwen looked around the inn anxiously. "Uh, pardon me," she said. "I'm going outside for a little while, uh, it's a little warm in here."

Noticing that it was still quite cool in the inn, Carnil nodded her head slowely. Eruwen carried her mug of beer over to the bar and set it on the counter. Quickly, she walked outside.

When she stepped outside the inn, Eruwen sat down on a small stone wall and looked up at the stars. Memories of the recent past came back to mind. After a short time had past, she stood up and started to walk back in.

When Eruwen's hand reached the door, a rustle was heard in the bushes behind her. She turned around quickly with bow in hand ready to defend. Eruwen looked around frantically but no one was there. "Hmmmm," she tought to herself. "Maybe it was just the wind."

Eruwen walked back inside looking back to make sure nothing was behind her. Although she did not see anything, she had a strange feeling that someone was following her. She walked over to the bar and ordered some water. Quietly, she sat once again listening to the commotion all around her but not trying to make eye contact with anyone.

[ December 13, 2002: Message edited by: Eruwen ]