View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 02:56 PM   #198
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Elentari had crossed the river. It had not been hard for her. Khōrbar's comment about flying over the river had got her worried. Could he know? No. She would remember his face. But that's what worried her. Elentari didn't trust Khōrbar at all. Just being near him sent a chill up her spine.

Elentari turned around to see who else needed to cross before they could set of again. She immediately cursed herself for forgetting about Airerūthiel's injury so quick. The elf-witch practically ran back through the water to help her friend. But as she approached, Elentari noticed that Airerūthiel had a confused look onto her face. In fact, she looked very troubled.

"I'm sorry," said Elentari, half-startling Airerūthiel. "I should have waited for you, my friend. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so careless. Would you like some help?" Elentari smiled at Airerūthiel, who smiled back. Elentari helped Airerūthiel across the river. They were all across and could continue to Cirith Ungol.

"I wonder where Hreeza is," thought Elentari, but she thought nothing more of it.