View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 11:09 PM   #175
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Pipe

After playing a few songs with the fiddlerers Autumn stood up to excuse herself, and, after recieving many bows and thanks from the other musicians, went to find the rest of her group. Sitting down, the lass ordered a winter ale and began to talk over tales that everyone had heard of Rivendell.

Feeling a slight breeze on the back of her neck, Autumn turned to see the door of the Inn open and Carl walked in. The hobbit lass had noticed before that Carl was not with the main group after they left the Barrows, and she realized now that he had been scouting alond the road. After entering the inn and talking to the innkeeper for a moment, Carl joined the main group. Suddenly, while the rest of them were thinking of their journey to come, Carl spoke up, "Anyone know where the Bull is?" he asked, motioning to a passing serving girl for another ale, "I have some news for him. Where is he?"

Autumn loked around the main hall, her blue eyes searching every knook and cranny for the missing hobbit. "I don't know," Autumn answered, "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Giles or Branda, as well, for a while now."

The company then got up and began to search from their three missing companions. When they were about ready to give up all hope, suddenly they heard a door open, and they all turned to see....
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll