View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 03:04 PM   #87
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

Radae looked down from her taller height [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] down at her hobbit friend, her face blank, as though Collette was just a pillow lying on the floor. then she kinda shook herself awake, and sat down on a chair. When Collette did likewise (after noticing that Radae's bow was back at her back and all of her arrows seemed to be there) the elf explained.

"Shade has told me of his army's predicament in Mordor. In fact, he was working with King Elessar before he left. We will travel and recruit together. I have proof," she said with a small grin, when Collette opened her mouth, probably to say something in protest, "that what he says is true. It is a matter between Shade and I however, so it is no good asking what the proof is." Collette's mouth closed with a snap.

"Oh, yeah... I baked something for you, buddy." Radae pulled a small bag out of her pocket. "It's an elven pouch, so it holds more than it looks. There's two batches fresh muffins in there. I baked them this morning." Collette grinned back in a satisfied way and stuffed one in her mouth promptly with a garbled "Tharnksh!" Radae laughed loudly, which turned into a small roar. She stifled it quickly with a hand to her mouth as someone stuck their head inquisitively around the corner of the door...

[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]