View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 12:46 AM   #120
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Ozracles grabbed Dinenliel by the tunic and snarled into her face, "That's right.... where were you when we attacked those merchant caravaners, eh?"

Dinenliel turned her face away from the barbarian's ale drenched breath and spat, "You were too busy carving up wolf scum to notice anything else, barbarian."

"Really," slurred Ozracles, "And where is the fat merchant that you cailm to have given chase to? For we killed every one of those lap dogs..."

Dinenliel smiled, "My dear deluded degenerate, the one I chased can be found gutted and hung where I left him, unless the wild animals have anything to say about that."

"Hah! I wager that not a bone of him will be found where you claim to have left him, but never mind, there are other ways for you to win back favour in my trust." grinned the bald barbarian placing his hand on her slender waist.

Dineniel smiled sweetly and even though every fibre in her body longed to hack off that probing grasp, she knew that for now she had to play along. She grabbed his large paw and placed it upon her shoulder and then slipped her hand around his thick trunk of a waist and raised a mug of ale.

"To our endevour and that it may be a resounding success." she called out.

"Hear! Hear!" guffawed the barbarian raising his own flagon of the intoxicant.