View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 08:59 AM   #39
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Manelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Her armor was beginning to annoy her. She wanted out of it but it was the only thing that usually kept her alive in most situations like this. With no one to trust but herself and her knife, she would take no chances. Flashing another toothy grin at the hairless warrior Himelilek sidled up to him, her knife hanging of its chain, swinging at her side. "So, who was the fortunate that so willingly donated to your cause, barbarian?" She purred, her cool eyes fluttered over the gorish necklack with avid curiosity.

"An elfin maiden who didn't take me seriously." He snarled, hefting his axe threateningly.

Raising a silver eyebrow at the man, she dug into her own pocket and pulled out a small leather satchel. She tossed it at him. "Open it." She ordered in a light voice, her eyes on the bag as if she didn't know what was in it herself.

Cautiously the warrior opened the back and dumped its contents into the palm of his hands. It took all his will to keep from throwing what spilled out onto the muck. "Yes, teeth. I collected them from the cocky barbarians that didn't know better than to avoid me." Himelilek said, taking the teeth from his hand and putting them back into the leather bag.

"You are sick." Growled the silent lanky man, Thorondruin.

She threw back her head, tossing her glorious mane over her shoulders and laughed. "I know! That's what they tell me, hm, Firestorm?"

"Himelilek, stop scaring the men." Ollae said with a sigh as she brought out her own weapon. "Come on, Himelilek, we hunt." She hissed excitedly, and ran quickly into the woods.

"I suppose we do!" Himelilek said delightedly as she swung the length of her chained knife around her neck and held the morningstar ball in one and the long bladed knife in the other. She turned as she ran and smiled impishly at the two men that stood silently on the street, "Don't worry, I got your back." she called before vanishing into the woods without a sound.