View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 06:17 AM   #465
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Last night, a minor miracle happened. I managed to stay connected to the internet for more than 90 seconds. I spent most of yesterday wrestling with AOL and Time Warner, and the best I could do was for a promise of repair on Thursday. Something about my signal being at the wrong frequency? Don't ask me what that means as I don't understand in the slightest how this machine works!

But here is my opinion of those two august institutions: blankety blank blank blank!!! I fear that, if I set my real opinion down, Mithadan would have to get out his administrator's pen and delete this post!

I did manage to set down my response to Rose way back on the last page, plus one additional post concerning the voyage up the river. I also made slight changes in my earlier post regarding the overcast and somber day, since the Elf appears to be bearing up a bit better under her sad load.

Pio, my earlier post is still sad, but I have toned down the part about you. If you think it's too strong, let me know and I'll modify further. Post is at page 6, 10/19, 12:16 p.m. I fear if I try to post a link my connection is sure to keel over.

Also, was your discussion with Ancalimon enough to cover the Athrabeth, or do you need further conversation with Cami regarding the difference between estel and amdir? Please advise if such is needed and, if so, where that would cut in. I still have one earlier space reserved on the skiff sequence itself (when we first get on the boat), or the post could be appended to one of my own posts even earlier than that. Please advise.

sharon

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]