View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 07:26 PM   #12
Jack
Haunting Spirit

Jack has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Erfalas looked back at Gallion who stood watching them as them made they made their way away from Lorien. He waved and Gallion waved back. Erfalas sighed; he wasn’t leaving behind many material items but he would miss Gallion, badly!

Thinking back to Gallion’s last words he frowned, “Be careful! Sauron's are at work. Don’t go off by yourself and don’t try to be a hero!” The words echoed through his mind. He was a little nervous now but what kind of idiot did Gallion think he was? Of course he would stay with the other elves. Who was he to question his leaders!

Adjusting his cloak again (he had developed an anxious habit) he realized he had fallen behind the others. Sprinting a little he trotted along at the end of the line. He turned to get one last look at Lorien, he home. He smiled at the sight, the beauty of the trees of Lorien was a sight to see he paused for a moment so he could remember it always as he saw it now. Turning he bumped into Imthôlion.

"So sorry Imthôlion... I didn't see you there," Erfalas apologized. He adjusted his cloak again and catching himself at this activity he placed his hand at his side.

[ October 14, 2003: Message edited by: Jack ]