View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 07:55 PM   #247
Arvedui III
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arvedui III has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arvedui III
Shield

The sun rose gloriously over the city of king as Rangar, Turthol, and Wren departed, bound for the north. During their ley over at the Chambrias, Rangar became desultory once more, wondering what he would do with his life now the quest to Harad was finished . The Seer had been his last hope, but somehow he wasn't disheartened. On the country, making what he deemed the best friends in Middle-Earth, putting a tortured man out of his misery, and gaining the knowledge that he would one day know his real name, could hardly be considered failure.

As Minas Tirith grew fainter and Wren and Turthol's laugher grew louder, Rangar decided that he would try his luck on his own again. Turthol had more than enough to keep himself occupied, and besides, he could slip away unnoticed if he truly wanted to. Somehow Rangar thought that he needed to figure things out on his own, maybe somewhere simple feeling. Like Rohan. Rohan or not, by now Rangar knew that he needed to find himself somewhere that could not shadow his heart, for no truth can found in a dark place.

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: Arvedui III ]