View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 02:09 AM   #242
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The ship. It was hard for Calimir to get back on, he was quite anxious, almost knocking Énien over the side of the plank and into the water. "Calimir!" she scolded, "It is finished, nothing can happen now, steady yourself. Or will I have to get someone else to help me?" she said with a small laugh. The elf still needed assistance from time to time. Usually a sorry Turthôl was first to catch her arm.

"There is no need to help me." she said as she saw him waiting on the ship. "For the hundreth time, I dont care anymore! Go! go help someone else! Go talk with Wren! you heard me!" she cried, the elf in stitches of laughter, and suddenly bending over in pain. "Ah! i see, i cannot laugh so hard without the pain, bless Carmalita, she did a right fine job. Soon I will be moving around properly. Youll see."

Énien spent almost all of the time in the ship in bed, as Carmalita would not let her leave. "If anyone should be resting it is you! I dont see that arm healing itself you know!" she had called after the nurse the last time. "Gondor" said Ani Dao popping her hard around the door and just as quickly leaving. Good, Melliant will be pleased to see me. And the sooner i can go home, and then... over the sea. she dwelled warmly on this thought for a long time.

~My lord, Éomer~